Maintenance Technician Apprentice
Maintenance Manager and assigned trainers/mentors
• Current, valid A&P license or must have within 6 months
• Valid CA driver’s license
• Must be eligible for DOD clearance
• Experience with turbine rotor wing helpful
• Understanding of a Part 145 repair station helpful
• MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Typically Monday-Friday day shifts
• Will consider FT or PT to accommodate if still in school
• Limited as trainee
• Must have valid passport or be able to get passport
•Must be able to lift 70#
•Must be able to work in environment that is not temperature/humidity controlled
•Must be able to work on your feet hours at a time
• Must possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe, compliant aircraft, as well as sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
• Must ensure aircraft are safely maintained in accordance with the Airworthiness Standards prescribed by applicable Regulations, Airworthiness Directives and Standard Practice.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Under the supervision of managers and assigned mentors: learns company procedures and protocols to maintain and repair aircraft structures and related components including flight controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanical components.
• Applies technical knowledge of A&P systems to determine equipment malfunctions and applies expertise in restoring aircraft to safe, airworthy condition.
• Maintains records in compliance with FAA and company requirements.
• Maintains premises of the shop facility in a clean and organized manner.
• Maintains equipment, tools and facilities in serviceable and working condition.
•Meets all job/Work Order deadlines, communicating to supervisor/manager when circumstances may prevent on-time completion. Assures proper information is shared re job timelines, shop issues, parts delays, and change orders.
Pay is commensurate with experience
Benefits available depending upon FT or PT status and after successful completion of eligibility periods to include health, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Account and Sick Pay/Paid Time Off
Please send your resume, including dates of employment as well as schools/courses attended, current certificates, manufacturer’s courses attended and ratings held and email to HR@cascadeheliservices.com.
Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to pass FAA regulated drug/alcohol tests and a background check prior to start.
Equal Opportunity Employer